Recommended retail price incl. VAT: 412 kr
Art nr: 618
Volume: 50 ml
A whole new level of moisturization
Every day, your skin is exposed to external stresses that can dry it out and age it prematurely. Use Forever’s hydrating serum in your daily skincare routine to help keep your skin feeling young, supple and silky smooth. Four types of hyaluronic acid work together to rehydrate the skin’s surface while also retaining moisture from within.
Who is it for?
All skin needs moisture to retain its glow and elasticity. Using hydrating serum every day multiplies the effect of your regular moisturizer. It’s a way for you to give your skin an unforgettable experience.
It gives you:
- Four types of rehydrating hyaluronic acid
- Extract of white tea and mimosa bark, which fight free radicals
- Conditioning ingredients
- A serum that absorbs quickly into the skin
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the human body and can bind a lot of water, up to 1,000 times its own weight. Despite the name it is not an acid, but a type of sugar called glycosaminoglycan.
When hyaluronic acid binds water in the body, it forms a jelly-like substance which partly acts as a moisturizing lubricant and shock-absorbing filler between the elastic fibres in the skin, collagen and elastin.
Four kinds of hyaluronic acid
Hydrating serum contains no less than four types of hyaluronic acid.
How it works:
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer Forms a barrier on the skin’s surface which retains moisture from within and protects against pollutants. The molecules are chemically bound so that they create a mesh that has amazing water-binding capacity – up to five times as high as normal hyaluronic acid. This mesh settles on the skin and provides it with moisture continuously.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Keeps the moisture on the skin’s surface, while also protecting and softening it.
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate Settles as a rehydrating barrier on the outer layer of skin. A molecule that binds a lot of water, while effectively reducing water evaporation from the inside. As well as helping your skin to stay hydrated for a long time, it also helps against unevenness.
- Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate This is the baby in the pack, a mini molecule that works deep down. An extremely low molecular hyaluronate which absorbs quickly into the skin’s surface layer, moisturizing and restoring the skin from the inside.
Tried and tested ingredients
Along with these four moisturizing superheroes, hydrating serum also contains a host of other selected ingredients that jointly support and rehydrate your skin. Snow fungus binds moisture and helps to combat external environmental stresses. It has been used in Asian skincare for thousands of years. Extracts of mimosa and white tea contain natural antioxidants that can combat free radicals. Tamarind helps to improve rehydration, promote better skin elasticity and evenness, and reduces the occurrence of rough skin. And of course, Forever’s hydrating serum also contains our finest Aloe vera – the icing on the cake.
So that the serum is easy to apply and can be quickly absorbed by the skin, it contains fatty acids from coconut, for example. Along with shea butter, this means that hydrating serum quickly absorbs into the skin, leaving it silky smooth and with a whole new glow. And all this without feeling sticky or greasy.
hydrating serum was awarded the seal EXCELLENT in dermatological testing conducted by Dermatest®.
More products in the series
Our advanced skincare series also includes: smoothing exfoliator, awakening eye cream, balancing toner, protecting day lotion, aloe activator and aloe bio-cellulose mask. Also goes perfectly with the products from the infinite by Forever series.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe vera), Aqua, Propanediol, Cocoglycerides, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Coconut Alkanes, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-16 Alcohols, Tremella Fuciformis (snow fungus) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (white tea) Leaf Extract, Mimosa Tenuiora Bark Extract, Tamarindus (tamarind) Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sorbitan Oleate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Parfum, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Please note that the contents may change, but the information on the packaging is always the information that applies.
Use hydrating serum as a natural part of your daily skincare routine. Apply 1–2 pumps before using your favourite lotion. This will multiply the effect of your regular moisturizer. Massage in using circular movements and feel how the serum absorbs completely into your skin.